cPanel themes

Technical support for webhosting Resellers, and questions which directly relate to their services.

Moderator: Admins

vito

cPanel themes

Post by vito »

How do I get all the cPanel themes available to use in WHM? I only have iconic, default, mailonly, tree and advanced. I would like to get all of them.

Thanks.

vito
porcupine
Site Admin

Re: cPanel themes

Post by porcupine »

vito wrote:How do I get all the cPanel themes available to use in WHM? I only have iconic, default, mailonly, tree and advanced. I would like to get all of them.

Thanks.

vito
What exactly do you mean by "all of them"? The ones that you see there are the default CPanel/WHM themes.
Myles Loosley-Millman
Priority Colo Inc.
myles@prioritycolo.com
http://www.prioritycolo.com
vito

Post by vito »

I don't know how many there are, but I know someone who has the "stylusblue" theme. He says it looks different in layout. I haven't seen it.

Myles, the reason I'm looking for this is for my new site www.DemoDemo.com . I am producing Flash tutorials for web hosts to use on their sites. I have a collection of cPanel and Plesk tutorials made, but the cPanel ones are in iconic. I have web hosts telling me that they would prefer to buy a set of tutorials if I produced them in the cPanel theme that they use.

Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Vito

PS Darn this phpbb. It still doesn't provide email notification when a reply is posted... :2gunfire:
porcupine
Site Admin

Post by porcupine »

Well, if you can provide the theme (legally), i can install it for you. A lot of CPanel/WHM themes are not free, bluelagoon is on www2 i believe and is free, aside from that, not very many other freebie themes.
Myles Loosley-Millman
Priority Colo Inc.
myles@prioritycolo.com
ZeroFill

Post by ZeroFill »

How do i let users select a different theme?

[edit]
from the looks of it, users don't have iconic theme. if i try iconic this error occurs:

Code: Select all

Not Found
      The server was not able to find the document (./frontend/iconic/iconmain.html) you requested
      Please check the url and try again.  You might also want to report
      this error to your webhost.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cpaneld/6.0 Server at www5.pcdc.net
porcupine
Site Admin

Post by porcupine »

Hrm, checking the www5 server:

root@www5 [/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/default]# ls -al /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/iconic/iconmain.html
-rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 27643 Feb 21 14:10 /usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/iconic/iconmain.html

Definatly there, has the same ownership and permission flags as the rest of the file, might give that a second go, or it might have been botched during an update. BlueLagoon and Xskin are both quite close to iconic, and are a good alternate if it doesen't work a second time around.
Myles Loosley-Millman
Priority Colo Inc.
myles@prioritycolo.com