Recent switch from Viperhost.

Technical support for general webhosting clients and questions relating to their webhosting services.

Moderator: Admins

J. Digory

Recent switch from Viperhost.

Post by J. Digory »

I very recently switched from Viperhost to Priority Colo. I received a confirmation email with info, but none of the info works. I still get a suspended page (domain may not be propagated yet) and I cannot log into the ftp using the ip given, and using the ip+1/~username as shown in this same very forum still shows me as having a suspended account.

Is it normal for the ftp to not be able to be logged into for some time?
porcupine
Site Admin

Re: Recent switch from Viperhost.

Post by porcupine »

J. Digory wrote:I very recently switched from Viperhost to Priority Colo. I received a confirmation email with info, but none of the info works. I still get a suspended page (domain may not be propagated yet) and I cannot log into the ftp using the ip given, and using the ip+1/~username as shown in this same very forum still shows me as having a suspended account.

Is it normal for the ftp to not be able to be logged into for some time?
It is normal for DNS to take awhile to propogate. Chances are you may be seeing the old account still. Notably for any service impactign issues (such as this) you should definatly open a helpdesk ticket, or email, as they're both checked far more often then the forum is :). If you're still unable to login (as you posted this Sunday I show), you should definatly contact us ASAP as that would indicate there is a problem.
Myles Loosley-Millman
Priority Colo Inc.
myles@prioritycolo.com
http://www.prioritycolo.com