geographic location of servers

This forum is intended for anyone who prefers a forum for bringing pre-sales, and general sales related questions out into the open. All users are welcome in this forum.

Moderator: Admins

Rayg

geographic location of servers

Post by Rayg »

I understand that you are offically headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Is my impression correct that all of your servers are in Toronto also, or at least in Canada? Is there any chance that servers or headquarters might move out of Canada some year soon? Can you give the geographic locations of your various reseller servers? I want to know where my assigned one is. Thanks.
porcupine
Site Admin

Re: geographic location of servers

Post by porcupine »

Rayg wrote:I understand that you are offically headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Is my impression correct that all of your servers are in Toronto also, or at least in Canada? Is there any chance that servers or headquarters might move out of Canada some year soon? Can you give the geographic locations of your various reseller servers? I want to know where my assigned one is. Thanks.
Hi there Ray,

All of our servers are located within our Data Center, in 151 Front Street, Toronto, Ontario.

We have no plans to expand outside of Canada at this time.
Myles Loosley-Millman
Priority Colo Inc.
myles@prioritycolo.com
http://www.prioritycolo.com